- Registrar Home
- Graduation Information
- Schedule of Classes
- Schedule Planners
- Exam Schedule
- Self Service Carolina
- Semester GPA Calculation
- Academic Calendars
- Transcript Request
- Refund Information
- Program Bulletins
- Notification of Student Rights ( F.E.R.P.A.)
- Grade Forgiveness Policy
- Probation and Suspension Policy
- CLEP Credit and Challenge Exam Information
How to Order a USCA Transcript
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 requires that all transcript requests be in writing, signed and dated by the person to whom the record belongs.
A transcript form is available in the Records Office, Room 109 of the Penland Administration Building or you may simply send a written request.
The Transcript Request Form is also available on the web. To download the form click here:
-- Transcript Request Form (.pdf)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print this form.
All transcript requests are processed by the USC Columbia campus Office of the Registrar.
The following information will need to be provided:
- Full Name as it appears on your record. (Please include your maiden name, if married, or any other name used while enrolled at the university.)
- Social Security Number / Student Number
- First Term and Last Term Attended
- Address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- Your Return Address and Telephone Number in the event we need to contact you
- Sign (we will not process your transcript request without your signature) and date your request, and send to:
Office of the University Registrar
University of South Carolina
516 South Main Street
Columbia, SC 29208-0001
FAX (803) 777-6349
Contact Number (803) 777-5555
- Processing Fee: $8.00 per copy. Payment should accompany your request. Make checks payable to the University of South Carolina.
Fax machines are available for student use on the USC Aiken campus. The fax machines are located in the Campus Shop and the Gregg-Graniteville Library.
Please Note: University policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student indebted to the University. The issuance of partial transcripts is also strictly prohibited.