About the Degree
M.S. in Applied Clinical Psychology
The M.S. in Applied Clinical Psychology provides graduate study and clinical experience in preparation for careers in applied clinical and counseling settings and as a foundation for students interested in pursuing advanced doctoral studies.Students enrolled in this program are expected to pursue a plan of study to assure increased professional competence and breadth of knowledge in the field of clinical and counseling psychology. The degree objectives are designed to enable the student to:
- Understand principles of psychology and how they are applied.
- Understand a diversity of theoretical perspectives.
- Interpret and apply statistical and research techniques
- Understand professional, legal and ethical principles as they pertain to professional conduct and responsibility.
- Understand and develop skills in assessment procedures and intervention strategies.
Facts About the Program
Meet the Faculty
Graduate Student Handbook
Graduate Thesis Manual