Each apartment contains two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a furnished living area, and a fully equipped kitchen. Apartments are furnished with beds and desks in the bedrooms, a couch, a coffee table, a chair, and a kitchen table with 4 chairs in the living room.
When it's time to do laundry, residents will find a card-operated laundry facility on site.
U.S. mail is delivered right to Pacer Commons. Each apartment has its own locked mailbox. Packages are delivered to the Pacer Commons Area office, Suite 200 for students to pickup.
All Pacer Commons Residents mail should be addressed to you at your apartment as follows:
Your Name 855 Leadership Drive Apt. (Your Apartment #)Aiken, SC 29801
Mail sent to the USC Aiken address, 471 University Parkway, Aiken, SC 29801, will not be delivered to you, as University Housing mail does not go through the central USC Aiken mailroom.
Some of the features you can expect in Pacer Commons:
- Share a two bedroom suite with two baths, furnished living room area and a kitchen
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the apartment with direct high-speed internet access)
- Cable Television
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- On-site laundry facilities
- Ample parking
- Computer Lab
- Access to the USC Aiken Wellness Center for $20/month
- Campus Map
Click here to download an application or get more information regarding summer intern housing.
If you have any questions, please call the Central Housing office at 803-641-3790 or email us at email@example.com.