The University of South Carolina Aiken Meal Plan Policy.
USC Aiken requires all students living on campus to have a meal plan.
- Meal plans are added to your account each semester along with your housing charges, based on your current classification and credit hours.
- 0-29 Credit hours - Freshman - A or B Meal Plan
- 30-59 Credit hours - Sophomore - A, B, C or D Meal Plan
- 60-89 Credit hours - Junior - A, B, C, D or E Meal Plan
- 90-120 Credit hours - Senior - A, B, C, D or E Meal Plan
- If you need to make changes to your meal plan, please do so prior to processing your bill.
- Changes can be made beginning July 20th in Self Service Carolina - August 16th.
- Beginning August 17th - August 30th, you will need to complete a change form and return to University Housing.
- If your classification changes after the fall semester, your meal plan will automatically change to the new plan you are eligible for beginning with the spring semester.
View pdf of all available meal plans
For more information on meal plans or special dietary needs contact the Dining Services Office at 803-641-3293.