Pacer Downs is an apartment community located on campus, directly behind the Science and Engineering Building. The Pacer Downs office is located next to the Pacer Market in the Community Center.
There are 23 buildings containing 91 individual apartment units (approximately 800 square feet each) housing 364 students in Pacer Downs. Each apartment contains two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a furnished living room, and a fully equipped kitchen. Apartments are furnished with beds and desks in the bedrooms, a couch, a coffee table, a chair, and a kitchen table with chairs in the living room.
The Pacer Downs staff is happy to answer any questions you may have. Please stop by the Community Center to see us or contact us by telephone 803-641-3768 or via email at email@example.com. There is a Resident Mentor on duty that can be reached after office hours at 803-349-5917 for assistance or an emergency.
How Much Does it Cost?
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,471 per semester proposed for 2017 - 2018.
Double as a Single Rooms (1 person per bedroom) (when space allows)
$3,483 per semester proposed for 2017 - 2018.
Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Pacer Downs Apartment
Some of the features you can expect in Pacer Downs:
- Share a two bedroom suite with two bathrooms, a furnished living/dining room area and a kitchen
- Be within walking distance of your classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors (RM's) to help you adjust to college life
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the suite with direct high-speed internet access) or Ethernet ports
- Cable Television
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- On-site laundry facilities
- Tons of free parking (But a free parking permit is required - please register your vehicle at Public Safety)
- Snack and drink machines
- Onsite mail and package delivery
Pacer Downs 1, 2
Pacer Downs 3,4,5
Pacer Downs 6,7
Pacer Downs 8,9
Pacer Downs 10,11
Pacer Downs 12,13
Pacer Downs 14,15
Pacer Downs 16,17
Pacer Downs 18,19
Pacer Downs 20,21
Pacer Downs 22,23