Welcome new Pacers to the USC Aiken campus. The staff can be reached at 803-644-2170 or via email at email@example.com. They will be glad to answer any of your questions or help you with your needs. There is a Resident Mentor on Duty that can be reached after office hours for assistance or an emergency at 803-349-5915.
The Pacer Crossings office is located in the lobby of Pacer Crossings, Suite 113.
Pacer Crossings is a learning/living community designed specifically for freshman students. The four-story, 88,930 square feet hall provides living space for 288 freshmen. Amenities of the building include an academic wing with classrooms, an office and work room for faculty, a meeting room, and an apartment for a live-in assistant director.
Each wing of the facility features a study room, a resident mentor (RM) suite, and three living suites housing eight students per suite.
Pacer Crossings serves as the third residential complex on the USC Aiken campus. It joins Pacer Downs, an apartment community which opened in 1984 and houses 364 students, and Pacer Commons, an apartment-style hall which opened in 2004 and houses 316 students. Pacer Crossings is located on campus next to the Pacer Commons residence hall.
Some of the features you can expect in Pacer Crossings :
- Share a furnished four bedroom suite (twin extra long bed, desk, chair and 3 drawer dresser) with four baths and a furnished living room (couch, chair, end table and coffee table)
- A micro/fridge is provided in each bedroom
- 2 kitchens per floor
- A learning center with 8 computers and a printer
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- Enhanced security features: each entrance to the building is monitored by a security camera, while inside the "three door" system keeps students and their valuables safe. The "three door" system uses the following: Building Front Door (card access), Suite Door (key access), Bedroom Door (key access)
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors (RMs) to help you adjust to college life
- Cable Television
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- On-site laundry facilities
- Ample parking (free but a parking permit is required - register at Public Safety)
- Be within walking distance of classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Ample common areas for recreation and study space and a game room
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the suite with wireless high-speed internet access) or Ethernet Ports
- Snack and drink machines
- Onsite mail delivery (weekdays only)
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,440 per semester proposed rate for 2016-2017 year. Contracts are for one school year.
Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Click here to see 1st floor, floor plans for Pacer Crossings.;
Click here to see 2nd floor, floor plans for Pacer Crossings.
Click here to see 3rd floor, floor plans for Pacer Crossings.
Click here to see 4th floor, floor plans for Pacer Crossings.