Pacer Commons residence hall houses 316 returning and transfer students. Rooms are equipped with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a furnished living room with a kitchen table.
Our Academic Resource Center is located on the 1st floor of Pacer Commons where we offer free tutoring to students.
The Pacer Commons Area office is located on the lobby floor in Suite 200. The Pacer Commons staff are happy to answer any of your questions. Please stop by our office or contact us by telephone at 803-641-3767 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a Resident Mentor on duty that can be reached by telephone at 803-349-5916 for assistance or an emergency.
How much does it cost to live in Pacer Commons?
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,471 per semester proposed for 2017- 2018. Contracts are for one school year.
Single Rooms (Generally reserved for Upperclass Students)
$2,926 per semester proposed for 2017 - 2018. Contracts are for one school year.
Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Some of the features you can expect in Pacer Commons:
- Share a two bedroom apartment with two baths, or a four bedroom apartment with two baths, furnished living/dining area, kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator
- Be within walking distance of classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- Academic Resource Center and Tutoring
- Onsite mail and package delivery
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors (RMs) to help you adjust to college life
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the apartment with wireless high-speed internet access or Ethernet Ports)
- Cable Television
- On-site laundry facilities
- Tons of free parking spaces (But a parking permit is required - register at Public Safety)
- Enhanced security features including a "three door" system: Building Front Door (card access), Apartment Door (key access), Bedroom Door (key access)
- Ample common areas for recreation and study space as well as a game room
- Computer Lab with printers on the 3rd floor
- Snack and drink machines
Click Here to view 1st floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 2nd floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 3rd floor, floor plans.
Click Here to view 4th floor, floor plans.