The University Of South Carolina Aiken

skip navigationA to Z Index
E-mail
V.I.P.
Campus Map
Social Sites Menu Subscribe to us on YouTube. Follow us in Twitter. Find us on Facebook. USC Aiken's Photostream on Flickr.

Jeremy Smith
" I am an athlete here at USC Aiken. The professors work well with me, and understand that I am going to miss class occasionally. They take time to explain to me the things I missed. USC Aiken is the place for me. "

- Jeremy Smith , Business Administration major

Students in Class
Did You Know?
USC Aiken has some of the best professional schools in South Carolina. All three - business, nursing, and education - have received the highest level of accreditation possible. This means more opportunities for you to learn from the best and brightest the University has to offer.

Dalisha Williams
"USC Aiken has the best faculty around! Professors and advisors really have your best interest in mind and will always work with you."

- Dalisha Williams, Middle School Education major

Aaron Doctor
"USC Aiken has so much to offer. Whether it’s Greek life, student activities, athletics, honor societies, or residential life, our campus is full of opportunities and ways to become involved."

- Aaron Doctor, Exercise and Sports Science major

John Ellis
"USCA has many different students from many different backgrounds, but one thing that ties us all together is the campus atmosphere. When I left high school I was scared that I was not going to meet anyone that would be as good as my friends back home. Within my first couple of days at USCA, I had more friends than I have ever had before."

- John Ellis, Communications major

TJ Langford
"During the course of my freshman and sophomore years, I was a resident in the Pacer Downs. When I first met my roommate my freshman year, we became the best of friends from the get-go. We found out that we were so much alike in many ways. We connected like brothers, and we are still roommates today during our junior year. "

- Anthony (T.J.) Langford, Communications major

TJ Johnston
"Getting involved in Greek Life and participating in intramural sports is a great way to meet new people. I have participated in every intramural sport offered, and it has helped me stay active. "

- TJ Johnston, Business Marketing major

Chris Brown
"Working on campus is a great opportunity for students at USC Aiken. You have the chance to meet so many faculty and staff members and see what happens behind the scenes here at school. Your job will also work around your class schedule because they always put academics first. "

- Chris Brown, Fine Arts major

Jessica Walters
"Through the wide variety of classes and clubs, USCA offers a little something for everyone. Its small class sizes, charm, and personal professors make it the perfect choice."

- Jessica Walters, Nursing major

Thomas Mcleod
"As a sophomore at USCA, I have really enjoyed the college classroom setting. Since the class sizes aren’t too big, I can always get help from professors anytime I’m in need."

- Thomas Mcleod, Exercise and Sports Science major

Alyssa Gadsden
"Attending USC Aiken has been a great experience for me. From the campus events to classes and to housing, we are a like a family – a home away from home."

- Alyssa Gadsden, Chemistry major

Alesha Jones
"I love attending USC Aiken because I feel as if am in a family oriented environment. What I love most about is its location, the independence you gain from attending, and our Pacer spirit!"

- Alesha Jones, Communications major

Dana Hallat
"I never thought I would meet people from all around the world on such a small campus. You can find the best of both worlds: the advantages of a big campus in a small, friendlier environment."

- Dana Hailat, Biology (pre-dental) major

USC Aiken News

Do you know your VIP ID and Password?

Faculty and Staff advising for Fall 2013 will need to log into the new Self Service Carolina (SSC) site.  SSC uses the VIP ID and VIP ID Password for access.  You cannot use your Social Security Number to access SSC.  So, if you haven't already done so, now is the time to setup your VIP ID.

You'll find instructions and information about setting up your VIP ID and VIP ID Password on the Know Your VIP ID page: http://web.usca.edu/know-your-vip-id/ 

Then head to the SSC site and make sure everything is working well for you before Advisement.  A quick step-by-step is available to help you login to SSC for the first time: http://web.usca.edu/help-desk/faculty-and-staff/accounts-and-passwords/ssc.dot

CAMPUS PHONES: 4357 (HELP)   NON-CAMPUS PHONES: 803-641-3391   E-MAIL: HELP@USCA.EDU