Ways to Give Back
Think about your years at USC Aiken. Do you remember the fun you had, the friends you made, the obstacles you were able to overcome? We want your memories to be fond ones, and we encourage you to help current and future students have similar experiences they will remember for a lifetime.
Isn't it time you give something back to your University? In giving back to USC Aiken, you open the door for future students by providing scholarships. Or you may choose to tutor students who are struggling academically or help the Alumni Council with a fundraising event. There are many ways to give of your time through committees, Career Panels, the Alumni Annual Fund, Homecoming hosts, and participation in alumni events. Or, you may want to ALSO
- Refer a good student to the Admissions office.
- Support Pacer Athletics by attending games and events.
- Host an international student for a home-cooked meal.
- Provide a Job Shadowing or Internship experience for a current student.
- Support Alumni Council fundraising efforts.
- Ask your employer to donate to the University or provide sponsorships and doorprizes for alumni events such as Homecoming, the Golf Classic, or the Polo Silent Auction.
- Make sure the alumni office has your current address,. employer’s name, etc.
- Leverage your donations to USCA with a corporate match.
- Attend Homecoming.
- Remind your son or daughter to visit the Alumni office to ask about the Alumni Endowed Legacy Scholarship.
- Visit campus and say hello to a professor who made a difference in your life.
- Financially support the Alumni Annual Fund.
- Participate in an Alumni Affinity group activity or help start one if
it doesn’t exist (don’t forget your Greek affiliation).
- Register your child for summer activities such as Kids Camps.
- Donate blood at a campus blood drive.
- Suggest to your friends that they financially support USC Aiken.
- Attend a cultural event at the Etherredge Center.
- Tell others how important USCA is to you.
- Make a major gift that transforms the University that we know
and love. Contact Linda Evans, Director of Major Gifts, for more information.
For other ways to support the University, visit University Advancement.