Double Knot Clubs
Alumni Chapters are designed to build camaraderie and networking opportunities among USC Aiken Alumni. We are developing Alumni chapters and Leadership Teams throughout South Carolina, the country, and the world.
Currently chapters include: the Midlands Chapter (Lexington, Richland Counties) Aiken Chapter, (Aiken County), and the GeorgiaLina chapter, (North Augusta, SC, Augusta/Richmond and Columbia Counties)
The primary purpose of each chapter is to serve to connect and build relationships among area alumni, and each club will determine its own needs and work with the Alumni Office to ensure the goals and activities are consistent with the purpose of the Alumni Association.
Learn more about the Aiken Chapter
Learn more about the Midlands Chapter
Why Join a Chapter?
- Annual donations will support alumni social/networking/projects and the Alumni Scholarship Fund.
- Club socials and projects may take place throughout the year. Club members will receive e-mails describing the events and can participate as often as they wish.
In areas where chapters do not exist, the Alumni Office would like identify individuals who would be interested in serving on Alumni Leadership Teams. Individuals on these teams would receive special communications from the alumni office, be asked to be an advocate for the University and participate in discussions (in person or on-line) on an annual basis.
If you :
- Are you interested in starting a chapter or serve on a leadership team in your area;
- Want to network/connect with other USCA Alumni;
- Would like to become more involved with your alma mater;
Please contact Randy Duckett email@example.com, or 803-641-3480 in the Alumni Office. We welcome your suggestions and input.